A luxury development of 9 beautifully designed family homes
− Copper Beeches, Killay −
BRAND NEW VIEW HOME NOW OPEN FRIDAY – TUESDAY 10AM – 5PM
To discuss your new Waterstone Home please call the Sales Team on 07810 184894
A development of impressive 4 bedroom family homes, it is the perfect place for growing families who desire the luxury living in the city of Swansea. The development of 9 houses is ideally located in the suburb, offering privacy yet perfect accessibility to the city.
Experience our previous show home, ‘The Mill’
View an internal walkthrough tour of ‘The Croft’, our current view home
Set in the friendly neighbourhood of Killay, a short distance from Swansea city centre, this location has it all, from the hustle and bustle of city life, to the idyllic coastline and Welsh countryside.
Killay is an affluent and cosmopolitan Swansea suburb, which offers all the benefits of modern city life. Its tree lined streets and wooded areas lend the village a relaxed urban vibe, yet it is highly accessible to all local amenities. Swansea City Centre and the train station, with direct links to West Wales and London, are within a 15 minute drive and the bars and restaurants of Uplands are even closer.
A friendly local shopping centre, which is less than a five minute stroll, features a good range of independent shops and facilities, and the location is also ideal for schools and universities. High rating secondary and primary schools are located nearby and the area also feels the impact of Swansea University’s buzzing cultural scene, with many of its academics – and medics from the nearby hospital – choosing to live in this desirable neighbourhood.
A wood-lined cycle path leads from Killay to Swansea’s stunning coastline, which offers beachfront access to the charming village of Mumbles with all its stylish shops and restaurants. Within a 10 minute walk you arrive at the wonderfully varied countryside of Gower, the country’s first designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. A haven for nature lovers, surfers and all who enjoy the outdoor life – a weekend in Gower breathes new life into every jaded soul.
Set over three floors, the Villas is a spacious four bedroom home perfect for any family. Boasting open-plan living, this home creates an airy and contemporary sense of modern living.
The only one on the development, The Park House is a distinctive four bedroom home offering a contemporary open-plan kitchen/dining area, creating the perfect relaxing and living space.
The Grove is a spacious four bedroom family home, offering an integral garage and an open-plan kitchen/dining and family area, perfect for entertaining family and friends.
Set over three floors, The Croft is an impressive and spacious family home, boasting a dedicated study room, perfect for when you want to work from home, along with four large double bedrooms.
The only one on the development, The Mill is a detached, private home with an impressive garden space at the side of the property. It boasts four spacious bedrooms, making it the ideal family home.
- Sigma3 contemporary designed kitchen, with island, 20mm silestone worktop surfaces with matching upstands, stainless steel under- mounted sink, fully integrated Neff appliances, including recessed ceiling stainless steel extractor hood and wine cooler
- Amtico flooring identified in the brochure by the hatched area
BATHROOMS & EN-SUITES
- Tissino contemporary designed bathrooms and tiling from the Waterstone Homes range
- Polished chrome feature towel rail to main bathroom and master en-suite
- Amtico flooring to wet room areas from the Waterstone Homes range, identified in the brochure by the hatched area
- Stairs with oak handrail and newels and white painted spindles
- Palermo oak finished internal doors
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom suite only from the Waterstone Homes range (All other wardrobes can be selected by requesting costs through your Sales Negotiator)
- Dressing rooms with hanging rail and shelving (where applicable)
- Polished chrome ironmongery with matching chrome light switches and sockets throughout
HEATING, ELECTRICAL & LIGHTING
- Spotlights to bathrooms, kitchen areas, utility and dressing rooms (for lighting layout, please see your Sales Negotiator)
- Thermally efficient gas central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Combination of feature Ibstock brick colour ‘cheddar red’ and rough cast render
- Marley Eternit Thrutone slates, colour ‘blue/black’ UPVC windows, colour ‘slate grey’ external and ‘white’ internal, covered by a 10 year guarantee
- Woodgrain black UPVC foil wrapped fascias, barge boards and soffits with black rainwater goods
- Composite front door, colour ‘slate grey’ with chrome ironmongery and multi-locking system
- A combination of bi-fold and French doors, colour ‘slate grey’ Landscaping to the front of the property and turfed rear garden with side gate
- Garador metal garage doors, colour ‘slate grey’ Side access personnel garage doors (where applicable)
- Outside tap
- Sky Plus fitted to lounge and master bedroom
- Cat6 Home Network cabling throughout enabling several network devices to be used with reduced interference
- Telephone points to lounge, kitchen, study and master bedroom
SECURITY & PEACE OF MIND
- NHBC 10 year new home warranty
- Sprinkler system* (new feature)
- NACOSS approved alarm
- Security lighting to front and rear
- Mains linked smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Copper Beeches, Killay
Waterstone Homes is a member of the Jehu group of companies and prides itself on being a family owned business.
Registered Office: Waterstone Homes Limited, Number One, Waterton Park, Bridgend, CF31 3PH (Company Number: 04177167)
01656 644 440