COVID-19 CUSTOMER UPDATE
To all of our valued customers,
For almost 90 years, the Jehu family have been building high quality homes across South Wales and the West. This is undoubtedly one of the most testing times in our history but we want to reassure our customers, clients and whole network that our team of committed and trusted employees are here to help and guide you through this time, albeit in a different, more innovative way.
Our Waterstone Homes Sales outlets are open and we are working on an appointment only basis due to COVID 19 predicament.
– To make an appointment please call 07966 999071 or visit our website www.waterstonehomes.com and register your interest and we will call or email you back.
– If you are showing symptoms be courteous and do not proceed with your visit and contact us to rearrange.
– On your pre-arranged visit, we will be working in line with the government’s social distancing guidelines and Abode Waterstone’s health and safety recommendations.
– Please ensure that you use our hand sanitising facility before entering our sales suite and view plots.
– At present we are not providing any hard copy brochures and have made this information available on our website.
– We can of course arrange an online meeting, if necessary, and we are working to provide you with video tours soon. We will be able to answer any questions you may have.
We will carry on providing a high level of service to our existing customers and can assure you that our legal and conveyancing teams have made all the necessary adjustments to ensure that matters continue to run smoothly. For customers who are nearing completion, please contact your Sales Negotiator in the usual manner for updates or information.
For customers who are still within their two year warranty period with Waterstone Homes, our Customer Relations team are available to answer queries over the telephone on the usual number or via their email address, but will not be conducting face-to-face appointments for the time being.
Please keep an eye out on our social platforms as we will be posting regular updates.
In the meantime, please be assured that we are here for you, via one method or another, and will support you as best as we can throughout this time.
Best wishes from all at Waterstone Homes.